Welcome to 'HDR Images in a Production Pipeline'
This tutorial focuses on the use of HDR images in a production pipeline, including color theory, bit depths, and file formats. Learn how to create HDR images from real-world photographs and discover the advantages to rendering to HDR formats from within 3D applications such as Autodesk 3ds Max software. The class covers the Material Editor, the mental ray rendering engine, exterior lighting, and the EXR/RPF file formats.
About the Presenter
Gary Davis specializes in the integration of 3D and compositing applications, training and consulting for 16 years with his company, visualZ, LLC, [http://www.visualZ.com] in Orlando, Florida. Davis received a BFA in computer animation and has been heavily involved in computer animation and simulation for the fields of visual effects, design visualization, and real-time content creation. His production client list includes ABC, MTV, Twentieth Century Fox, SCI FI Channel, Disney, Universal, and Lockheed. Davis is a worldwide certified training specialist for three key Autodesk applications: Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Combustion, and Autodesk Toxik software. He regularly acts as instructor at www.FXPHD.com and at Orlando’s Planet Digital training center; he also teaches independently. He has written for industry publications such as Create Magazine and is the author of The Easy Guide to Combustion.
* Color Space & Bit Depth
* Creating HDR Images from Photographs
* Using HDR Images in 3ds Max
* Exporting HDR Files from 3ds Max
Skill Level: Intermediate
Format: e-DVD [approx. 92 minutes]
Date Published: June 2008
RayFire Tool gives you the ability to shoot, destroy, demolish, wreck, break down, wreak havoc, blow up, burst, detonate, explode and do other similar things you have always dreamed of to do in Max.
Warning : Only via www.MirVadim.com you can buy RayFire Tool LEGALLY.
RayFire Tool 1.4 ( 32bit ) feature list:
- NVidia PhysX Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
- NVidia PhysX Force Influence support for Wind, RFBomb, PBomb, Gravity, Drag.
- Demolition. Fast and easy way for smashing and falling objects.
- Fragmentation. Allows you to fragment geometry objects.
- Explosion. Allows you to realistically explode objects.
- Reactor Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
- Reactor Hit, Displace, and Holes Impact dformations for shooting.
- Instant Action. Allows you to shoot and explode without gun, manually defining all impact spots on impact object.
- Various effects for shooting, such as Impact flash, Muzzle Flash, Particle Debris, Geometry Debris, Fragmented Debris from Holes, Smoke, Sparks, Blood, Decals, Bullets and any Custom objects which you can define by yourself.
- Interactive Layer Manager. Allows you to interactively change properties in the already created effects, select, hide\unhide, freeze\unfreeze and delete any created layer or effect.
- Multiple animated Impact objects. Also you can use skinned, pointcached or deformed in any other ways objects.
- Automatic update system.