Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2011 3D modeling, animation, rendering software includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Slate, a new node-based material editor, enables you to more easily visualize and edit material component relationships.
- Quicksilver hardware renderer enables you to create high-fidelity pre-visualizations, animatics, and games-related marketing materials in less time.
- Graphite modeling and Viewport Canvas tools help accelerate modeling and texturing tasks.
- The new 3ds Max Composite feature offers high-performance, HDR-capable compositing tools and is based on technology from Autodesk® Toxik® software.
- 3ds Max 2010-compatible format enables you to save scene files to help manage the transition to 3ds Max 2011.
Watch Videos of these new features in Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2011
More info here : >> 3ds max 2011